A swifter Core Data stack
This library aims to do the following:
- Encode Core Data best practices, so you don't have to think "is this correct?" or "is this the right way to do this?"
- Provide better interoperability with Swift
- Harness Swift features and enforce Swift paradigms
- Bring functional paradigms to Core Data
- Make Core Data more Swifty
- Simplify the processes of standing up the Core Data stack
- Aid in testing your Core Data models
- Reduce the boilerplate involved with Core Data
Further reading on Core Data:
- Xcode 12.0+
- Swift 5.3+
- iOS 11.0+
- macOS 10.12+
- tvOS 11.0+
- watchOS 4.0+
pod 'JSQCoreDataKit', '~> 9.0.0' # develop branch pod 'JSQCoreDataKit', :git => 'https://github.com/jessesquires/JSQCoreDataKit.git', :branch => 'develop'
Swift Package Manager
JSQCoreDataKit to the
dependencies value of your
dependencies: [ .package(url: "https://github.com/jessesquires/JSQCoreDataKit.git", from: "9.0.0") ]
Alternatively, you can add the package directly via Xcode.
You can read the documentation here. Generated with jazzy. Hosted by GitHub Pages.
Interested in making contributions to this project? Please review the guides below.
Also, consider sponsoring this project or buying my apps!
Created and maintained by @jesse_squires.
Released under the MIT License. See
LICENSE for details.
Copyright © 2015-present Jesse Squires.