While all of AudioKit's effects and filters can be useful for processing guitar, this package contains AudioKit nodes that are distinctly guitaristic in their intent.
- DynaRage Tube Compressor - based on DynaRage Tube Compressor RE for Reason by Mike Gazzarusso.
- Rhino Guitar Processor - Guitar amplifier head and cabinet simulator by Mike Gazzaruso.
Installation in Xcode 13
You can AudioKit and any of the other AudioKit libraries using Collections
- Select File -> Add Packages...
- Click the
+icon on the bottom left of the Collections sidebar on the left.
Add Swift Package Collectionfrom the pop-up menu.
- In the
Add Package Collectiondialog box, enter
https://swiftpackageindex.com/AudioKit/collection.jsonas the URL and click the "Load" button.
- It will warn you that the collection is not signed, but it is fine, click "Add Unsigned Collection".
- Now you can add any of the AudioKit Swift Packages you need and read about what they do, right from within Xcode.