Swift package for recreating images as geometric primitives. Swift port of geometrize C++ library.
- add stroke width for line, pilyline and bezier curve;
- fix architectural fault with passing canvas size to shape factory;
- solve dealing with randomness in tests.
- Geometrize images into shapes.
- Export the results as SVG, JSON and more.
See the top level repo for a listing of all the repositories included in the Geometrize project.
The matrix below shows typical results for a combination of circles, triangles, rotated rectangles, rotated ellipses and all supported shapes at 50, 200 and 500 total shapes:
|-||50 Shapes||200 Shapes||500 Shapes|
See the gallery.
See the Geometrize resources page.
- Got an idea or suggestion? Open an issue on GitHub, or send Sam a message on Twitter.