Pax is a side-menu controller (or "drawer", hence the very "swedish" name) for those menus coming out from the side of the screen.
- Left and/or right menu with both pan gesture and open/close animations
- Custom transition for central (main) view controller during animations and interactions
- Compatible with storyboards and xibs
- Custom widths for side menus
- Single file design: integrate with package managers or simply drag and drop in your project
let storyboard = UIStoryboard(name: "Main", bundle: nil) let paxController = Pax() //A storyboard-instantiated view controller for left side let left = storyboard.instantiateViewController(withIdentifier: "left") left.view.backgroundColor = .yellow //A code-instantiated green view controller for right side let right = UIViewController() right.view.backgroundColor = .green //Main "center" view controller let center = storyboard.instantiateViewController(withIdentifier: "navigationController") //CustomWidth for both left and right side menus left.pax.menuWidth = UIScreen.main.bounds.width * 0.8 right.pax.menuWidth = UIScreen.main.bounds.width * 0.6 paxController.setViewController(left, at: .left) paxController.setViewController(right, at: .right) paxController.setMainViewController(center)