Ready-to-use service that retrieves data as decoded models from any of the Amiibo API available endpoints.
It is possible to add this package to other libraries and applications by adding it as a dependency in a
Package.swift file or in a Xcode project, through the Package dependencies interface.
This package has minimum platform requirements that are important to take into account:
- iOS 15.0 or higher;
- macOS 12.0 or higher;
- tvOS 15.0 or higher;
- watchOS 8.0 or higher.
In the intended
Package.swift file, it is required to add the following dependency:
dependencies: [ // ... .package(url: "https://github.com/rock-n-code/amiibo-service.git", from: "1.0.3") // ... ],
Then it is required to add the package to your target, like this:
targets: [ .target( // ... dependencies: [ .product(name: "AmiiboService", package: "amiibo-service") ], // ... ), ]
In an opened Xcode project, it is required to follow these steps to install the package:
- click on the Xcode project file in the sidebar to display Project and Targets;
- select the project under the Project section to show the Info, Build Settings and Package Dependencies options in the center menu just right on top;
- select the Package Dependencies option to show the defined dependencies of the project;
- press on the + (plus) button to add dependencies to the project;
- enter the URL
https://github.com/rock-n-code/amiibo-serviceinto the Search or Enter Package URL located in the upper right corner;
- select the retrieved option;
- define the dependency rule (the Up to Next Major Version option and the 1.0.3 text are recommended);
- select the target to which the dependency will be applied (if required);
- wait for the package to be resolved and included in the project;
- now you should be ready to start using this package!
This library is fully supported not only on Apple platforms such as iOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS, but also Linux.
For further information about how to use this service or reference documentation about any of its components, please refer to the AmiiboService documentation available online.
For further information about the API, please refer to the Amiibo API documentation available online.