RedUx is a modern Swift implementation of the redux pattern that takes advantage of Swift's newer asyns/await APIs.
It enables your app to have a centralised state store of which your app's UI can mirror and react to; leading to predictable, debuggable, modular and easy to test apps.
- iOS 15.0+
- macOS 12.0+
Swift Package Manager
- Enter package URL:
RedUxto your app target.
- Papyrus - Papyrus aims to hit the sweet spot between saving raw API responses to the file system and a fully fledged database like Realm.
- Asynchrone - Extensions and additions to AsyncSequence, AsyncStream and AsyncThrowingStream.
- Validate - A property wrapper that can validate the property it wraps.
- Kyu - A persistent queue system in Swift.
- FloatingLabelTextFieldStyle - A floating label style for SwiftUI's TextField.
- Panel - A panel component similar to the iOS Airpod battery panel.