QRoute /'kyoo•root/ - n - Declarative walking router for UI navigation.
- human readable composition of complex navigation hierarchies
- automatic pathfinding between routes
- declarative, test-friendly solution for driving view navigation
- compatible with any kind of navigation
- mediation of input dependencies
The QRoute walking router is specifically designed to handle situations where you have a hierarchical arrangement of scenes, pages, windows, or views, and you need a clean, declarative way in which to define, orchestrate, and drive sweeping, multi-step navigation routines.
QRoute will determine the nearest path and then
drive your custom
(the components that integrate with your particular UI navigation framework),
asynchronously invoking them in the correct order, until finally arriving at the
An introduction to the library and what it does.
Install and start building right away using this quick-start overview.
More details on how to use QRoute in an application can be found here.
There is an example app qroute-example-ios, written for iOS that demonstrates how one might go about using various navigation mechanisms.