PinpView Library is a custom Swift class that allows you to create floating views similar to WhatsApp's Picture-in-Picture (PiP) feature. With this library, you can easily add floating views with various interactive elements to your iOS applications.
- Create a floating view with a child view, exit button, activity indicator, and pullout button.
- Customize the appearance of the child view to fit your design requirements.
- Adjust the size and position of the floating view on the screen.
- Enable user interaction with the floating view and its child view.
- Minimize the floating view to a pullout button for a less intrusive display.
Create a child view that you want to display inside the floating view. Customize the child view based on your requirements.
PinpViewclass with the desired frame, indicator color, child view, and pullout icon.
let childView = UIView() // Create your custom child view let pulloutIcon = UIImage(named: "pulloutIcon") // Provide the pullout button icon image let pinpView = PinpView(frame: CGRect(x: 0, y: 0, width: 200, height: 200), indicatorColor: .gray, childView: childView, pulloutIcon: pulloutIcon)
Add the pinpView to your desired superview to make it visible on the screen.
You can integrate the PinpView Library into your project using Swift Package Manager. Simply add the following dependency to your Package.swift file:
```swift dependencies: [ .package(url: "https://github.com/your-username/floating-views-library.git", from: "1.0.0") ]
Contributions are welcome! If you have any ideas, suggestions, or bug reports, please open an issue or submit a pull request.
This project is licensed under the MIT License.