Swift Sunburst Diagram
Sunburst diagram is a library written with SwiftUI to easily render diagrams given a tree of objects. Similar to ring chart, sunburst chart, multilevel pie chart.
This library requires Swift 5.1 and Xcode 11, some features available in the public API have not been implemented yet (see below).
- iOS 13.0+ / macOS 10.15+ / tvOS 13.0+ / watchOS 6.0+
- Xcode 11+
- Swift 5.1+
Swift Package Manager
The Swift Package Manager is a tool for automating the distribution of Swift code and is integrated into the
swift compiler. It is now integrated in Xcode 11.
Once you have your Swift package set up, adding SunburstDiagram as a dependency is as easy as adding it to the
dependencies value of your
dependencies: [ .package(url: "https://github.com/lludo/SwiftSunburstDiagram.git") ]
CocoaPods is a dependency manager for Cocoa projects. For usage and installation instructions, visit their website. To integrate Alamofire into your Xcode project using CocoaPods, specify it in your
pod 'SunburstDiagram', '~> 1.1.0'
If you prefer not to use the Swift Package Manager, you can integrate SunburstDiagram into your project manually.
- Configure with a tree of node objects
- Nodes have an optional label displayed (image & text)
- Reactive UI with animated updates
- Optionally configure nodes with a value (4 different rendering modes)
- Infinite number of layers (circles) support
- Option to configure margin, size, sort and initial positions of arcs
- Option to collapse arcs beyond a certain layer (to show more layers with less data)
- Ability to select a node and focus on a node to see more details or disable selection
- Option for maximum number of rings to display (like a window moving as you focus on nodes)
// Create your configuration model let configuration = SunburstConfiguration(nodes: [ Node(name: "Walking", value: 10.0, backgroundColor: .systemBlue), Node(name: "Restaurant", value: 30.0, backgroundColor: .systemRed, children: [ Node(name: "Dessert", image: UIImage(named: "croissant"), value: 6.0), Node(name: "Dinner", image: UIImage(named: "poultry"), value: 10.0), ]), Node(name: "Transport", value: 10.0, backgroundColor: .systemPurple), Node(name: "Home", value: 50.0, backgroundColor: .systemTeal), ]) // Get the view controller for the SunburstView let viewController = UIHostingController(rootView: SunburstView(configuration: configuration))
If you found a bug or want to discuss a new feature do not hesitate to message me. If you want to contribute, all pull requests are always welcome. Thank you!
The demo app in this repo is also written with SwiftUI and allows to experience the API of this library in a grapical and reactive way.
- Implement option for min arc percentage (if less, show data in grouped in "other")
- Compute arc colors if not provided by nodes
- Add option to show un-assigned if total of arcs is less than 100%
- Add rounded corners option for arcs with margins?