Swift SDK Jellyfin
Swift SDK to work with Jellyfin servers.
Generated using CreateAPI
JellyfinClient uses an underlying Get APIClient to provide basic functionality for interfacing with a Jellyfin server:
- inject required
Authorizationheader for every request
- encoding/decoding of expected
signInfor generating a session access token
signOutfor revoking the current access token
// Create client instance let jellyfinClient = JellyfinClient(configuration: configuration) // Sign in user with credentials let response = jellyfinClient.signIn(username: "jelly", password: "fin")
Alternatively, you can use your own network stack with the generated Entities and Paths.
The mechanism for generating Entities, Extensions, and Paths with CreateAPI is provided as an Xcode command plugin.
- Download the latest Jellyfin schema
- Move the schema to Sources
- Delete the current Entities, Extensions, and Paths directories
- Run the following command in the package directory:
# runs the CreateAPI Xcode command plugin $ swift package --allow-writing-to-package-directory generate-api
- New Entities, Extensions, and Paths directories should be available within the package
Alternatively, you can generate your own Swift Jellyfin SDK using CreateAPI or any other OpenAPI generator.