Lua for iOS shells and Command-Line-Interfaces
Minimal set of changes to Lua so it can be called from within an iOS app within Apple API constraints:
- Xcode project to create dynamic libraries
- erase all memory when leaving the program
- Run the shell script
sh get_lua_source.sh. It will download the source and patch a few files.
- hit "Build" in Xcode.
- you're done. You now have a
lua.frameworkthat you can link with your projects.
- if you plan to call system commands from lua (
curl...) you will need to link with the ios_system framework. Same if you want to call lua commands using
- if you only need Lua without any calls to system functions, comment calls to
system()and do not link with